Wednesday, October 10, 2012

X Factor Philippines Champion: KZ Tandingan

It has been a while since I have heard somebody like this and it KZ truly brings a new high to the Music scene here in the Philippines if not globally.

I bet she would go international in no time. So with that said, let me share my top three favorite Kz Tandingan songs from XFactor Philippines in no particular order, these are the songs that I could listen to over and over.


#3 Kisapmata, here KZ puts more soul and turns this rock song into a uber romatic song.



#2 Make You Feel My Love. KZ once again shows that less is more. get blown away by KZ's redintion of this popular Adele song.



#1 In The End. The best rendition of KZ totally made into her own version. Linkin Park would be so happy to hear this version.

No comments:

Post a Comment